Advantages of High-Pressure Floating Ball Valves :
1. The fluid resistance is small, and the full-bore ball valve basically has no flow resistance.
2. Simple structure, small size, and lightweight.
3. Tight and reliable. It has two sealing surfaces, and the sealing surface materials of the ball valve are widely used in various plastics, which have good sealing performance and can achieve complete sealing. It has also been widely used in vacuum systems.
4. Easy to operate, open and close quickly, just rotate 90° from fully open to fully closed, which is convenient for long-distance control.
5. It is easy to maintain, the ball valve has a simple structure, the sealing ring is generally movable, and it is more convenient to disassemble and replace.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surfaces of the ball and the valve seat are isolated from the medium, and when the medium passes through, it will not cause erosion of the valve sealing surface.
7. Wide range of applications, diameters ranging from small to several millimeters, large to several meters, and can be applied from high vacuum to high pressure.
8. Since the ball valve has wiping properties during the opening and closing process, it can be used in the medium with suspended solid particles. It has high processing precision and high cost. It is not suitable for use in high temperatures. If there are impurities in the pipeline, it is easy to be blocked by impurities, resulting in the valve cannot be opened.