In the hydraulic valve maintenance process, the disassembly and cleaning of the hydraulic valve is the first process. In the actual use of hydraulic equipment, the contamination of hydraulic oil will lead to the precipitation of oil pollution, or some granular impurities in the hydraulic oil, which will cause the failure of the hydraulic valve. Usually, these failures can be removed after disassembly and cleaning. exclusion, so that the hydraulic valve can resume its function. Below, Hydraulic Valves Factory describes the process of cleaning hydraulic valves:
(1) Disassembly. For the hydraulic valve, although most of its parts are connected by bolts, the hydraulic valve is not disassembled when it is designed. hydraulic valve. Therefore, before disassembly, the maintenance personnel should master the structure of the hydraulic valve and should master the connection method between the various parts, and the positional relationship between the different parts should be recorded during the disassembly process.
(2) Check and clean up. Check the valve body and valve core and other parts to observe the dirt deposition. On the basis of not causing damage to the working surface, use brushes, cotton yarns, and non-metal scrapers to remove concentrated dirt.
(3) Rough washing. Place the valve core and valve body on the tray of the cleaning box, heat and soak them, pass compressed air at the bottom of the cleaning tank, and use the stirring effect of air bubbles to clean the remaining dirt. Ultrasonic waves are possible when conditions permit. cleaning.
(4) Fine. First perform high-pressure positioning cleaning with cleaning liquid, and then dry with hot air. Under the conditions of the enterprise, the existing fresheners can be selected, and organic cleaning agents can also be used on special occasions, such as gasoline and diesel.
(5) Assembly. When the assembly relationship of the recorded parts is assembled during disassembly, care should be taken during the assembly process to prevent the parts from being damaged. Some original sealing materials, it is easy to be damaged during the actual disassembly process, so they should be replaced during assembly.