The main features of Mining Ball Valves are their compact structure, reliable sealing, and simple structure. The sealing surface and spherical surface are always in a closed state, which is not easy to be eroded by the medium. It is easy to operate and maintain and is suitable for general working media such as water, solvent, acid, and natural gas. , but also suitable for medium with harsh working conditions, such as oxygen, hydrogen peroxide, methane, and ethylene, etc., and are widely used in various industries. The closing part of the ball valve is a sphere, which is a kind of valve in which the sphere rotates around the center line of the valve body to open and close. It is mainly used to cut off, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium in the pipeline.
The advantages of ball valve:
1. The fluid resistance is small, and the full-bore ball valve basically has no flow resistance;
2. Simple structure, small size, and lightweight;
3. It has good sealing performance, and can achieve complete sealing in a large pressure and temperature range;
4. It is easy to operate, can realize quick opening and closing, and can be used in the automatic control system, which is convenient for long-distance control;
5. The valve body is symmetrical and can well withstand the pressure from the pipeline;
6. It is easy to maintain, the ball valve has a simple structure, the sealing ring is generally movable, and it is easy to disassemble and replace;
7. Long service life. When fully open and fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and the valve seat is isolated from the medium, so the medium passing through the valve at high speed will not cause erosion of the sealing surface.